I unwrapped every wire bundle where I had soldered pigtails on, etc. I found two out of 15 that were wet on the inside where water had gotten in. I guess it only takes ONE. I retaped all of the bundles twice to minimize water intrusion. I will get my new DMX device today and see if there is any additional damage above replacing the controller.... After this..I might purchase a bottle of liquid tape to go over voltage lines that will be bundled with data lines as an extra precaution against this sort of thing in the future. I will still heat shrink and tape, but the liquid tape would better seal the voltage wire in a situation where water intrudes and sits where voltage can jump across. I also tested all lines with my multimeter using continuity as I went, as well as directly through the floods and didn't catch any shorts. I guess when your talking about water a single drop moving through the bundle could have done this.