CYT3005 40mm Pixels - Inside View

dmoore

Senior elf
Rob said:
looks like it is on the board it's self.

Some confusion here - the photos in the top post are after I broke open the diffused top which was "sealed" onto the top. Here are some photos showing the pixel prior to be ripping it apart:

Attachments

• IMG_0302.png
    IMG_0302.png
    392.4 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG_0303.JPG
    IMG_0303.JPG
    33.3 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_0304.JPG
    IMG_0304.JPG
    32.3 KB · Views: 12

dmoore

Senior elf
BobbyLED said:
It looks like the led pixel lights in our factory

Are these from your factory? If so, PLEASE provide us the CYT3005 protocol information so we can add it to the TP3212 so we can use them.

Tabor

Full time elf
Yes

We would really like the 3005 communication protocol from the manufacturer.
This would save me alot of time reverse engineering the 3005 for the TP3212 as alot of people would love to use these pixels this year.

Regards

Tabor

fasteddy

I have C.L.A.P
Global moderator
BobbyLED said:
dmoore said:
Rob said:
looks like it is on the board it's self.

Some confusion here - the photos in the top post are after I broke open the diffused top which was "sealed" onto the top. Here are some photos showing the pixel prior to be ripping it apart:

It looks like the led pixel lights in our factory

The 3005 SPI protocol is what is holding back the sales of your pixels as the factory does not give out these specifications on the SPI protocol. I would have thought that offering the 3005 SPI specifications would be benificial to your factory as this will transform into more sales due to the TP3212 controller support.

We would love to hear your factories position on this and the reasons they do not want to offer up the 3005 SPI protocol specifications.

Thanks