Deals Direct, up to 75% Christmas lights

uppitt

Apprentice elf
up to 75% till 11:59pm 17th November.
Max shipping charge is $9.95.

As previously mentioned here, the string lights are now only 2 wire between the controller and the string, so these strings can't be cut up.

uppitt

Apprentice elf
yup that is valid too.. this worked out for me as my display is still a static one, so I managed to stock up on some strings. Actually, I had ordered alot a few weeks back, some 1000LED strings for $53, but when this appeared today, I had to grab a few more things. Seriously need to block dealsdirect now, my shopping is done!

MarcD

Full time elf
We managed to pick up a few things yesterday and got a further 10% off by signing up with a different e-mail address and using the discount code welcome10. You really need to watch these guys and be ready to strike when stuff goes on sale.

I had to replace our 3.6m tree after our old one died (after about five years). One day it was reduced to $79 with $2 shipping. A few days later it jumped up to $119 and then on the weekend it dropped to $65.40 with $9.95 shipping.

uppitt

Apprentice elf
totally agree, you have to watch the daily emails to watch for the specials...and when the sale is on, buy enough to make the shipping cost worthwhile, which is easy enough when it's capped at $10

uppitt

Apprentice elf
I placed an order on Saturday, and it's still not shipped either. Pretty HoHoHo poor, but then, I don't have much good to say about their service. It's been pretty woeful over the years. Orders partially shipped, spread over days. Cheap prices when you find stuff on sale, but if anything goes wrong, it's a chore to get it resolved/replaced. Their customer service is in Philippines I think and generally good. I've had the unlucky experience of finding their product description not matching the product, more then once. It costs them alot of extra postage when they make mistakes, and costs me time trying to sort it out. But I can't complain, most of the product I've ordered has been good. I just don't expect any flash service from them, and definitely not fast delivery. It's extremely slowwwww.

MarcD

Full time elf
Don't trust the order status when you look at one of your orders. My last order (last Sunday) was still sitting at approved on Tuesday. I did the online chat thing and they said the actual status was Printed. Apparenlty that means is picked and ready for collection by the courier. I logged back in yesterday (19th) and the status had changed to Shipped 18/11.

If you want to know the true status, contact them.

uppitt

Apprentice elf
My order partially arrived this morning. Had no idea it was even shipped. this afternoon I received an email to say my order was shipped.