1. New to Christmas lighting? Get started with the AusChristmasLighting 101 Manual:
    auschristmaslighting.com/wiki/AusChristmasLighting-101

Dipwitch setting

Discussion in 'LightShow Pro (LSP)' started by grahami2006, Nov 8, 2013.

1. grahami2006

grahami2006 Full Time Elf

My mini trees start at channel 2000 and I have allocated one channel to each of the nine (equates to 3 rgb).
    My question is what dip switch settings do I use? The lights are dumb rgb and I have them plugged into a 27 channel controller using a usb 485RJ interface.
    Lights work on test on setting 10.

2. ԆцряєсϮ

ԆцряєсϮ Senior Elf

Find Me On:
    Channel 2000 is actually the 464th channel in the universe so I would set it to start at 464 and give that a go

3. David_AVD

David_AVD Bite my shiny metal ass!

Find Me On:
    Aren't the channels in LSP mappable to any universes/channels in the controllers?

4. kane

kane Dedicated Elf

Find Me On:
    Yes, that's definately the case.

I haven't used a USB-dmx dongle, so can't really speak for the setup, but I would assume that when you go into the "configure outputs" area, you choose the hardware device, and then specify the universe number that this will correspond to. (sorry can't test this as I don't have the hardware)

Then, when you add a controller to your sequence, you choose the appropriate output, and specify the universe number in the "zone/network" area.. Once setup you should then be able to right click the controller and choose "test controller hardware" to give it a go.