DMX Editor

Christmas on Clarafield

Full time elf
Hi All

Does any have one of these http://www.aliexpress.com/item/DMX-editor-for-setting-dmx-address-hand-type-DC5V-input/554398206.html ? Id be happy to pay return postage to borrow one or would be willing to consider buying it off you if it was no longer needed.
Or alternatively, does anyone know how to reprogram these controllers http://www.aliexpress.com/store/product/DMX-512-Module-decoder-DC12V-input/701799_307297826.html as I need to change all the start address for these in my show and I'd rather not have to just order this one item from Ray.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks.

kmccamman

New elf
I know Holidaycoro sells an inexpensive programmer but I'm not sure what the shipping would be like to where you are. I had one and it worked well as a DMX module address programmer. It works with software (PC based) and plugs in to a USB port. I think it sells for around $20 US.

kmccamman

New elf
I should also mention that the software has worked for me when programming DMX modules through a LOR dongle and seasonal entertainment LOR to DMX cable.

neilric99

Full time elf
From what I understand Holiday Coro only sell this if you buy their controllers and also they only ship to the US

kmccamman said:
I know Holidaycoro sells an inexpensive programmer but I'm not sure what the shipping would be like to where you are. I had one and it worked well as a DMX module address programmer. It works with software (PC based) and plugs in to a USB port. I think it sells for around $20 US.

Christmas on Clarafield

Full time elf
I think that is correct Neil. I'm not sure if it can be done with software alone or not as that would be the ideal way. But as yet I have been unable to reassigned the start addresses.