Do you know why choose LED lightings

nicho

New elf
I am sure you will understand after reading following advantages.
  • Newer technology. The LED technology is generally considered new.
  • Reduces energy bills. Replacing your business’s old lighting with LED will dramatically cut your energy consumption by up to 90 percent.
  • Cooler. LED requires lesser electricity, thus emitting lesser heat.
  • Cheaper maintenance. Since LED lightings are more durable, annual maintenance costs will also be lower.
  • Longer lifespan.
  • Non-toxic. Fluorescent is known to have some mercury that can be very toxic if left exposed. LED lightings don’t have that.
Brief summary, please review.

Kaden

Pixels! I need more pixels!
I was waiting for this post.

A Manufacturer makes a couple of dubious posts and then starts talking about the products they sell - sus.

nicho

New elf
Kaden said:
I was waiting for this post.

A Manufacturer makes a couple of dubious posts and then starts talking about the products they sell - sus.
thanks, :D , but not talk about products.

Kaden

Pixels! I need more pixels!
nicho said:

Ok, I will give you the benefit of the doubt.

We at ACL discovered LED a long time ago and some of the other members have a huge amount of experience with them (significantly more than me).

That being said, we are *mostly* focused on lighting displays and it reads as if you are talking about replacing environmental lights with LED.

However if you are just excited about how cool LEDs are, welcome - you are among friends here :)

kane

Dedicated elf
nicho said:
I'm sure it's not your intention to talk about products, but by having your website in your footer, you're obviously randomly posting to try and get people to go to your website.

Interesting that you're advertising an Australian website, and that website states that it is based in Australia, and Australian-Owned.. But, you state you are in China?

Even more interesting that the domain was registered as a Sole Trader, "CLARKE, ELIZABETH", with ABN "56 245 687 700", but if you lookup this ABN, you get "Cancelled from 09 Oct 2009"

I smell something fishy!

nicho

New elf
Kane said:
nicho said:
I'm sure it's not your intention to talk about products, but by having your website in your footer, you're obviously randomly posting to try and get people to go to your website.

Interesting that you're advertising an Australian website, and that website states that it is based in Australia, and Australian-Owned.. But, you state you are in China?

Even more interesting that the domain was registered as a Sole Trader, "CLARKE, ELIZABETH", with ABN "56 245 687 700", but if you lookup this ABN, you get "Cancelled from 09 Oct 2009"

I smell something fishy!

en... I am really in China, Now. So I don't write AU.

fasteddy

I have C.L.A.P
Global moderator
I have requested that nicho remove the link in his signiture to prove that he is not here for spamming purposes. If he doesnt then that will show the true reason he is here and that would be a breach of the forum rules and his account will be terminated.

nicho

New elf
ɟɐsʇǝppʎ said:
I have requested that nicho remove the link in his signiture to prove that he is not here for spamming purposes. If he doesnt then that will show the true reason he is here and that would be a breach of the forum rules and his account will be terminated.
removed the link.

fasteddy

I have C.L.A.P
Global moderator
Thank you very much, even though the name is still there but pretty much useless without the link.

Nicho you must understand that forums like these are obvious targets for people wanting to promote their own shops which add no value to the community at large. People who already visit here already understand the benifits of LED lighting and also the forum target is Christmas and seasonal lighting. There is a wealth of information contained in the forums and it is important that the forum does not get taken over by posts that add little value and appear to be an attempt to spam. We have seen it many times before.

So I hope you can understand why members take a dim view at posts that appear to add nothing but promoting a link to an online shop

So feel free to be part of the community sharing knowledge and leraning from eachother, but do understand that people will not tolerate cleverly disguised spam posts that really add nothing to the thread.