Ebay Digital Thermostat

scamper

Dedicated elf
What doesn't work?
Is it not coming on, is it not switching on at the set temperature, can you not set it?

AAH

I love blinky lights :)
Community project designer
They are 12V only so that may catch some people out.

Instructions for use:
Connect the power supply and equipment, the measuring temperature is displayed,
press the "SET" button, press " + or - " to set the desired temperature (long press " + or - " to quickly increase or decrease),
press "SET" to confirm the setting and return, controller automatically performs the relay ON/OFF.
the thermostat output is 10A relay, meet a variety of high-power loads. LED Indicator: LED off indicates the relay off; Lighting, indicates the relay is closed.
Digital LED Tubes: "LL" indicates sensor open, "HH" indicates overrange, the relay will be forcibly disconnected; "---" indicates high temperature alarm
Long press the "SET" button to enter the main menu settings,
press " + or - " to switching between P0-P6,
then long press "SET" or 10 seconds without keystrokes to confirm the setting and return.

Dave_Szoka

Full time elf
instructions are very confusing --- But wiring wise do I plug in positive or neg of the fan into the relays

scamper

Dedicated elf
instructions are very confusing --- But wiring wise do I plug in positive or neg of the fan into the relays
A relay is just a switch. It is either open or closed, so run a positive in and come out the other side to the positive of whatever you are trying to turn on.

bpratt

Senior elf
I have got something a little bit different to that, where it looks like 3 output terminals, but one is common, a NC and a NO connection.

I also have a plain 12v fan controller board, that like in a PC will speed up the fan as the inside of case gets warmer, which is in the case that I have my Pi, switch, and FM transmitter in, as they're on all the time.