ecg -d2

Dennisl

New elf
Hi everyone having an issue with my ecg-d2 after trying for a few days finally got to the configure page to setup ecg -d2 did something wrong now it says to reset device invoke bootloader and has invalid password . Andy Harrison has been a great help to get me this far He told me to reset device on configure page by rebooting when I try it asks for password I put in admin for user and EthConGwy for password still won't accept Andy suggested I come here for some extra help Thanks Dennis Laff

fasteddy

I have C.L.A.P
Global moderator
How are you trying to connect to this. Can you connect via the UBL using USB connection and can you do the same when you use the network method

Dennisl

New elf
When I try to connect to bootloader with usb its says can't connector reset device invalid password. when I connector to configuration screen and try to reboot it asks for username I type in admin and leave password black hit reboot and it says invalid password how do I reset device ? thanks Dennis Laff

Dennisl

New elf
Thanks I downloaded that information i'll try it and let you know how it worked thanks Dennis Laff

Dennisl

New elf
Hi Eddy well I used the jumpers and I got back to the configuration page but when I go to port confi it asks for username and password when I type in user name admin leave password blank its keeps asking for password can't get in any ideas Thank Dennis

fasteddy

I have C.L.A.P
Global moderator
Dennisl said:
Hi Eddy well I used the jumpers and I got back to the configuration page but when I go to port confi it asks for username and password when I type in user name admin leave password blank its keeps asking for password can't get in any ideas Thank Dennis

Have you tried just leaving the name and password blank