ECG DR4 LOCAL REPAIR???

talk2coxie

Full time elf
Howdy all,

I have a DR4 which doesn't seem to want to receive data.

It powers up fine and still looks to be in good working order however I can't connect to it or is it passing data through to controllers.

I've tried several different cables, pinging it, trying the default 10.10.10.10 IP address all without luck.

Does anyone know of somewhere or someone who I could send this to get looked at? I was going to try and force the IP reset to the factory 10.10.10.10 but I do not have the jumpers required to do so.

Typically this controller runs 75% of my show which is still in dumb strips so panic is beginning to set in.

More than happy to pay express post both ways should anyone let me know where I can get some assistance?

Cheers in advance, Coxie :)

Baf05

Full time elf
If that does not work, I have one that I no longer use. Sure we can work something out

talk2coxie

Full time elf
Howdy Baf, I have sent it off to David and will wait and see if he can troubleshoot what might be wrong with it.
Pending his findings I might need to source another one. Many thanks for posting, watch this space :)

talk2coxie

Full time elf
Hi Guys, David has advised my DR4 isn't healthy and basically I need to look for alternatives.

Can I ask anyone that might have an extra DR4 or similar controller they aren't using which I get use? Happy to pay for it but looks like I need an alternate plan.

Any ideas or assistance will be appreciated :)