I have bought this second hand and I trying to set it up. Have got it going but I am having issues with output 1. I am running 168 pixels off each output. When I hook output 1 to a set of lights on test pattern I get all odd colours on some pixels when the white gets to certain points. I don't get this issue if I hook the same set of lights to any other output. Obviously there are more than one white pixel moving on the other outputs so I'm not sure if this makes a difference. I have changed the pigtail and fuse on output 1. I have put the moved the output 2 connection (that I know works) and plugged it into output 1 (the 4 pin green plug) and still the issue occurs. I have plugged output 1 into more than 1 set of pixels and the same issue occurs. This combined with the fact that all other outputs work makes me think it's something to do with output 1. Is there something I can do to check/fix this. I need to run 12 universes so I need all outputs working if possible. I have run da_1.31 on output 1 and when I fade all lights up to full white all is good and bright. When on red, green or blue all come on with no issues. The only time I get problems is with the test pattern. Haven't tried to run a song yet as I haven't got the whole matrix wired. I started on output one and haven't got past this issue.