ECG-P2 stopped working

Dave H

Apprentice elf
I finally got around to testing my P-2 last week (not doing a display this year).

It powered up fine, had one strand of 50 WS2811 connected.
Was able to run the test pattern which I assume is the sequencing of all red, all green and all blue with a white chaser pixel going the length of the strand.

Ran fine (in test mode) for a couple of days.
However, during that time, I could not communicate with the P-2 through LOR S3. ( which is another issue)

I went back the next day and the unit would not connect via the web browser. Checked all cables and NIC values. The green and yellow lights are solid on. Everytime I try to connect, I receive the message "waiting on 10.10.10.10 and then it shows an error.

If I connect via the boot loader and USB cable, I get a flashing green light and I can manuver around and shows I connected. I can do edits while under USB. If I switch over to web based I get a message, "cannot find" or can't connect (or something close)

Don't know if this is user error or something failed on the board.

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Once I get this resolved then we can address the fact the LOR S3 doesn't communicate nor operate the lights

Dave H

Apprentice elf
Unit is not fused.
Green and yellow lights are still on (both solid)
Green will rapid flash while in boot loader under USB mode

What type of screen shot are you requesting

Dave H

Apprentice elf
I can't even get the browser to connect with the P2, so I can't see or show anything
The hardware setup is just the standard per all of the diagrams (not fused though) and the entire string of 40 WS2811 were working previously (in test mode only)

Dave H

Apprentice elf
Correct 10.10.10.10

that is what was used previously

Will take me a bit to get screen shot. Need to power up the other computer

Dave H

Apprentice elf
The router is on the other computer and its set up at 192.168.1.103 I think I'll go pick up a switch (will need one anyway) and test it. Will let you know the out come in a day or so.

Stay tuned and thank you for your support to this point