1. New to Christmas lighting? Get started with the AusChristmasLighting 101 Manual:
    auschristmaslighting.com/wiki/AusChristmasLighting-101

editing sequences while show is playing?

Discussion in 'LOR General Discussion' started by yzguy96, Dec 24, 2012.

1. yzguy96

yzguy96 Full Time Elf

Hi

My computer controls the audio and sequencing of my show so i cant work on a new sequence while my show is in progress cause the audio will transmit...how do you guys do it? Can I install the sequence editor on another computer?

2. Robbo

Robbo Full Time Elf

from memory LOR has 5 user license, maybe 10, so you can install LOR on up to 5 or 10 computers if you like not a problem at all.

3. AAH

AAH I love blinky lights :) Community Project Designer

Find Me On:
    You should have the 5 seats as Robbo says but that may depend on license level. You can edit during a show with no issues as long as you don't play the sequence. I have made running changes a number of times as I look at the show running and decide that something needs to be changed. I do have a feeling that there is an option ticked somewhere that allows changes made to be instantly implemented rather than the next time the schedule runs.
    I discovered last night that you can make changes to the schedule while the show is running. I pushed back the off time of my show from 11:30 to 11:59 as there were still cars everywhere at 11:25. I was pleasantly surprised that lor detected the change and instantly bumped back the time without me having to close and restart.

4. Benschristmaslights

Benschristmaslights Dedicated Elf Global Moderator Generous Elf

Find Me On:
    yeah i must admit that is a great thing about s3