editing sequences while show is playing?

yzguy96

Full time elf
Hi

My computer controls the audio and sequencing of my show so i cant work on a new sequence while my show is in progress cause the audio will transmit...how do you guys do it? Can I install the sequence editor on another computer?

Robbo

Full time elf
from memory LOR has 5 user license, maybe 10, so you can install LOR on up to 5 or 10 computers if you like not a problem at all.

AAH

I love blinky lights :)
Community project designer
You should have the 5 seats as Robbo says but that may depend on license level. You can edit during a show with no issues as long as you don't play the sequence. I have made running changes a number of times as I look at the show running and decide that something needs to be changed. I do have a feeling that there is an option ticked somewhere that allows changes made to be instantly implemented rather than the next time the schedule runs.
I discovered last night that you can make changes to the schedule while the show is running. I pushed back the off time of my show from 11:30 to 11:59 as there were still cars everywhere at 11:25. I was pleasantly surprised that lor detected the change and instantly bumped back the time without me having to close and restart.