enclosures for qlders or anyone attending qld mini

lizardking

IT IS STILL ALL BENS FAULT
Hi all i found some one who sells the outdoor enclosures they say they are weather proof and do have a rubber seal between the lid and the box i am happy to buy the enclosures and take them to Supermans house (STEVE) when we have the mini mini i am not sure if the price is right but i can save those who attend some freight the only problem is that there is not a big range of sizes let me know your thoughts
100 x100 x50 $8
150x150x50 $14.80
150x150x100 $20
225x225x75 $25.60
225x225x100 $28
300x300x75 $48
300x300x100 $56

this is the company feel free to call them if you want http://www.electrocraft.com.au/ these are not on the website as this is the only branch that does them ( i think)
there is no actual ip rating on them but they say they are water proof so if you wish to purchase any you can message me and put the money in my account or you can pay over the phone and i can pick them up for you or we can get together and try for a bulk buy price all thoughts are welcome

thanks
Lizardking

lizardking

i will have to go back on my lunch break tomorrow but i will get some
i have a pic of the price list i will try and post the price list

fasteddy

I have C.L.A.P
Global moderator
This company has great prices on enclosures and is what i use. If you can get an order of 10 boxes then there is a bigger discount

http://www.fastlec.com.au/p/Enclosures/Electrical-Boxes/IP65-Steel-Wall-Mount-Enclosure/300x300x150mm-IP65-Steel-Wall-Mount-Enclosure/AV-303015

for example 300 x 300 x 150 for $57.13 or if you buy 10 it is $46.58 so worth getting together to make an order of 10

and they are located in the sunshine coast and you can pick up or have free shipping

These are far better than any plastic box or masters box as these are built to last and do not let water in

lizardking

thank you Eddy i will be ordering some for the qld mini so if the other qlders want to do a bulk buy let me know and we can get them shipped to whereever the qld mini mini is being held

talk2coxie

Full time elf
That really is a good price for a steel enclosure of that size. I was looking into getting enclosures with a door hinge and for that price they are great value.

I'd much rather go steel over plastic for obvious reasons. Thanks for sharing.

Ideally I'd like something larger but the larger steel items are quite expensive.

lizardking

i just got a quote from a local guy i might use these boxes for out in the yard stuff the cable on the quote is rediculous and the price is + GST

Attachments

• L&H quote.pdf
    194 KB · Views: 42

fasteddy

I have C.L.A.P
Global moderator
L&H will always charge like a wounded bull if your not a tradie or dont have an account with them

What are the details of the box as its not very clear in the description