Status
Not open for further replies.
Bulk buy close date
Aug 30, 2015

Habbosrus

Back again
gerry said:
Richie4540 said:
Wow, even I surprised myself - Blinking Lights in under an hour - setup at work running over my normal network and figured out how to make a sequence, connect to F16v2 via network and program channels, upload sequence to the falcon player, set a trigger to fire a script, script runs sequence on one string. Result - flashing blinking lights.
Hi Richie,
What did you use as a setup guide ? I have seen 2 -3 videos from Alan Dahl , that I need to find again.
May set it up this weekend as a backup.

Hey Gerry, Alan's video's are on the FPP Wiki page here http://falconchristmas.com/wiki/F16V2
I found them yesterday.

Richie4540

Full time elf
[quote author=gerry link=topic=7750.msg71076#msg71076 date

Hi Richie,
What did you use as a setup guide ? I have seen 2 -3 videos from Alan Dahl , that I need to find again.

Mostly watched the videos about setting up the Pi, I mainly want to be able to trigger a video to play for Halloween so have been concentrating on getting that working, and since my order came in from ray Wu I started playing with the pixel controller and have been happy at how easy it was.

What I can't find a lot of detail on is writing scripts for events, I have just used a very basic one that calls up a playlist when a trigger is received,

darylc

404 darylc not found
Hi All,

If anyone in Australia has not received their shipment at this point, please pm me and I will dig up your tracking number.

Daryl

StuartW

Apprentice elf
Hi Daryl

Just got mine today, cant wait for the weekend to test them out.

Thanks for doing all the work involved in the group buy its much appreciated.

Stuart

gerry

Senior elf
Habbosrus said:
gerry said:
Richie4540 said:
Wow, even I surprised myself - Blinking Lights in under an hour - setup at work running over my normal network and figured out how to make a sequence, connect to F16v2 via network and program channels, upload sequence to the falcon player, set a trigger to fire a script, script runs sequence on one string. Result - flashing blinking lights.
Hi Richie,

Hey Gerry, Alan's video's are on the FPP Wiki page here http://falconchristmas.com/wiki/F16V2
I found them yesterday.
Thanks . Found it.

darylc

404 darylc not found
Status
Not open for further replies.