Closed Falcon F16v3 E1.31 pixel controller 2017 buy CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bulk buy close date
Mar 3, 2017

ComPeter

Peter
Hello Daryl. I know we have passed the cut off date, but can you tell me if we can add the F8-Distro boards to the order? I would be asking for 10 please. If not, I will order direct. Many thanks in anticipation. Peter.

darylc

404 darylc not found
Here we have a picture of the first test board produced by the board house. There have been a few minor changes to it since the prototype. The colour being the major change.

[attachimg=1]

Attachments

• f16v3.jpg
    f16v3.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 205

the grinch

I guess I could use a little social interaction
Personally think the red looks better but color of board is not what we are wanting hey ! Am curious about the minor changes other than color Daryl ? Also the optional wifi antenna is their a generic type we can purchase here in Australia as I will more than likely will house this board in metal box and think will need and thx once again for taking my money daryl lol (or crazylightladys money's should say )

Hi Darryl, Do you perchance have any boards surplus to the ones already sold ?? I know I am late, but only have just the worth of this board here in New Zealand, I could use one or two - just a few 1,000km's east of you guys :) Otherwise I will have to go shopping in the US and jump through a few hoops :-(

Terry

darylc

404 darylc not found
OzAz said:
Do we all get personalised ones with our name on it :D

Sadly no, I'd have loved one personally!

the grinch said:
Personally think the red looks better but color of board is not what we are wanting hey !

mellowcouple said:
Nice colour better the browny/orange......lol

Well bad news mellowcouple, good news grinch, the boards are going back to red I hear!

the grinch said:
Am curious about the minor changes other than color Daryl ? Also the optional wifi antenna is their a generic type we can purchase here in Australia as I will more than likely will house this board in metal box and think will need

I'm sure there will be someone on ebay that will work. From memory some of the other minor changes:

- No more upgrading firmware via USB - use network update or put the file on a micro SD card instead
- Power system changed to be more like the F16v2 (need to move jumpers for 5v vs 12v)
- USB connector added for potential USB audio stick

darylc

404 darylc not found
darylc said:
Well bad news mellowcouple, good news grinch, the boards are going back to red I hear!

And now I hear they are going to be white, I suspect I will find out what colour they are when I open the box!

Timing wise, it looks like the boards won't arrive before I go on holiday in May, so we are looking at June shipments.

Status
Not open for further replies.