Closed Falcon F16v3 E1.31 pixel controller 2017 buy CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bulk buy close date
Mar 3, 2017

darylc

404 darylc not found
One of the changes in the F16v3 is the + & - connections are reversed for V1 & V2 (each power input). A new video this morning talks about that:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nBCYvpQUfcU

Michael Downey also produced the attached PDF to explain.

Attachments

• Hooking Up the Power on a FalconF16v3.pdf
    739.3 KB · Views: 24

OzAz

Senior elf
Global moderator
Thanks for posting those Daryl, looks like we're going to have to be extra careful hooking up power to these boards.

darylc

404 darylc not found
lithgowlights said:
Do we have an approximate delivery date for the rest of the boards yet?

I am still expecting delivery to you all during June. I'll be sure to post an update when I get something more definite.

At this point, 1 prototype board and 5 test boards exist. There were a couple of minor changes required to the test boards and so another round of 2 test boards are being made at the moment to ensure we are 100% good to go before the production of the bulk batch commences.

ComPeter

Peter
darylc said:
lithgowlights said:
Do we have an approximate delivery date for the rest of the boards yet?

I am still expecting delivery to you all during June. I'll be sure to post an update when I get something more definite.

At this point, 1 prototype board and 5 test boards exist. There were a couple of minor changes required to the test boards and so another round of 2 test boards are being made at the moment to ensure we are 100% good to go before the production of the bulk batch commences.

Exciting Daryl. Thanks for keeping us up to date.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

darylc

404 darylc not found
Made most of the packing boxes (to go inside the express post bags) over the last couple of days.

IMG_4009.JPG

Doctor_007

Apprentice elf
Hi Daryl,

I'm a bit slow to join here but wondering if there will be any future group buys for these devices? I'm assuming they can still be purchased directly from supplier and shipped here?

Thanks,
Matt.

AshMcGrath

New elf
Just purchased my v3 directly from PixelController - site is saying that it will ship in May (Excited me: "Tomorrow is 1st May...is it here yet?" / Realistic me: "30th of May is still May...")

Using AusPosts's ShopMate service to re-ship it to me here in NSW.

Status
Not open for further replies.