1. New to Christmas lighting? Get started with the AusChristmasLighting 101 Manual:
    auschristmaslighting.com/wiki/AusChristmasLighting-101

Closed Falcon F16v3 & F48 E1.31 pixel controller 2019 buy

Discussion in 'Bulk Buys - Current' started by darylc, Mar 1, 2019.

1. Benslights

Benslights Dedicated Elf Global Moderator

Find Me On:
    Hi Samber Daryl is overseas till the end of the week so you may not get a reply till then

2. OP
    OP
    darylc

darylc 404 darylc not found Global Moderator Generous Elf

Hi Steven,

This year I will list any spares in the members trading area and this thread will be closed once the last bulk buy deliveries are received. I have a post for spare F16v3's in that forum https://auschristmaslighting.com/threads/acl-limited-edition-f16v3s-for-sale.11580/. I don't have any spare expansion boards of either type right now.

3. sector30

sector30 New Elf

The Falcon has Landed!

Thanks Darryl! package received. Appreciate your effort to make this group buy happen!

Steve

4. OP
    OP
    darylc

A couple of pictures showing how the smart receivers will be configured in the web interface.

1. You have F16v3 with a differential expansion board and a smart receiver plugged into the first port of that differential expansion board.

View: https://www.dropbox.com/s/xfy8s31m4qe7nrg/smr1.png?dl=0

2. You have F16v3 with a differential expansion board and 3 smart receivers plugged into the first port of that differential expansion board. Note that you can configure each port of each smart receiver to differing numbers of pixels. In this example the 3rd & 4th port on each receiver are red because the total exceeds the number of pixels assigned to each 'port' on the receiver board. Eg the pixel split would need to be changed between main board and expansion board for this scenario to work, or the numbers of pixels across the 19a, b, c & 20a, b, c reduced to be less than 120.

View: https://www.dropbox.com/s/o8bw2bc4459ltwq/smr2.png?dl=0

5. OP
    OP
    darylc

Sorry everyone, I've done everything I can but the rest of the orders aren't going to ship till August. Last Monday I made arrangements that I expected to lead to being able to ship all of the orders that had 5 or less smart receivers before I go away but it hasn't worked out.

As of yesterday I do have enough physical receivers here as of yesterday for the smaller orders and had set aside the weekend to get those orders out. However it didn't work out. I still have no software in which to program or test the smart receivers and I'm just out of time to get all that sorted before I go overseas now.

Sorry again, I hate letting you down. Next update post will be in August.

deanneat and Daniel1973 like this.
  6. bpratt

bpratt Apprentice Elf

No drama Daryl, we'll just sit back and relax until then.

When they turn up we'll have everything else set up ready to test things out with.

7. andrewa

andrewa Full Time Elf Generous Elf

Find Me On:
    Hey Daryl, don't stress. August is fine for my order. August still leaves 3 months till Christmas,

All good things come to those who wait.

8. Troy burgess

Troy burgess New Elf

Hey Daryl no probs and thanks for the update