Falcons are now for sell at Aus.PixelController.com

Stkilda123

Apprentice elf
I put my order for a F16V3 expansion board on the 12/3/2021 and after sending a email on the 25th of April I received a Email on the 26th of April stating "It should ship soon. Still setting up shipping to AUS." from David Pitts and nothing since. I will try another Email on 26th of May and see if there is any update

I'm sure you will get the order, my problem is i can't even put one in because it is not coming up with Australian postage!

Rebel Crowd

New elf
thought mine was being shipped from Aus but have just found it is coming from the states
My order was Australia Post but looks like they may of had a problem only got my order sent after emails to David

dpitts

Apprentice elf
Hi,

Sorry for the delays. I have only a few orders left to ship that were smaller orders for one of two pieces. I have sent an email to those customers expaining the delay. We are in process of shipping product to AUS so we can distribute locally. I have stopped orders from Australia until we have stock in Australia to make shipping faster. Do not want upset customers when shipping is delayed longer than promised.

Thanks David

Tasmoken

New elf
I am looking at ordering a F 16v3, may be two
please post as soon as you have stocks in Aus
and it would be useful to know what else will be available.

Brett Greenland

New elf
Hi,

Sorry for the delays. I have only a few orders left to ship that were smaller orders for one of two pieces. I have sent an email to those customers expaining the delay. We are in process of shipping product to AUS so we can distribute locally. I have stopped orders from Australia until we have stock in Australia to make shipping faster. Do not want upset customers when shipping is delayed longer than promised.

Thanks David
HI David,

Thanks for the update,

Can you please put be down for the following

F16V3 x 1
F16V2/F16V3 Differential Expansion Board w/ribbon cable
Smart Diff Receivers x2

Happy to wait until your store is up Any idea when you have it locally ready for shipment? I am aiming for controller builds around July.

bagreenland@optusnet.com.au

Last edited:

Tasmoken

New elf
I am also keen to know arrival date so I can start getting my build under way

Danielr

Lights On Botanical
Generous elf
Has anyone heard from David when we can expect a shipment to arrive in Australia? I'm after 5 smart receivers

Slam

New elf
I couldn't wait and based on the issues with supply of semis, I went the Advatek route and couldn't be happer (I was on LOR so yes I know it's a low bar!)

Dazo

New elf
Hi,

Thanks David

I am new to pixel Christmas lights and am chasing a F4V3 for our first year. The pixelcontroller website says currently out of stock on these… does anyone know when they might be in stock? Or does anyone know how else I could get my hands on one?

Kyle fryer

New elf
I am new to pixel Christmas lights and am chasing a F4V3 for our first year. The pixelcontroller website says currently out of stock on these… does anyone know when they might be in stock? Or does anyone know how else I could get my hands on one?
Hey mate
I am also on the hunt you won’t find any sights selling no one has stock unless another member wants to off load
Will have to wait till David starts shipping
To aus again and get in quick to get what you require
Hopefully soon or will have to wait till next year.

peterbrown123

New elf
Hi I am trying to order a Falconf16v3 from Pixelcontroller.com and when setting up an account I can't add my home address which is in WA to order it and I have tried calling David and have left a message. Can someone please help me or show me how to order one. Cheers

Kotche

Apprentice elf
From what I read in this thread, orders to Australia were stopped back in late March 2021, due to stock issues. Hence, you won’t find the Australia ship-to option on the website.