Falcons are now for sell at PixelController.com

hamish

New elf
Hey something definetely going on there my stuff showed up today. Took 3 days to get out of the states and a day to get to me here (I'm only 2 hours out of Sydney) so definetely chase it up

Stkilda123

New elf
When i go to sign up on the website or go to check out it is only coming up with United states for country. No Australian option, is it just me or are other people having troubles?

Megabazz

New elf
Yes I am not getting email reply’s,Australia was an available option when I signed up ,he must have stopped it, I would have thought he would want as many sales as possible,I have a USA address for him to send to but can’t verify my credit card details as I can’t enter my NZ address, it’s bit of a bummer might have to go with a Kulp

Croydon Lights

New elf
Generous elf
I put my order for a F16V3 expansion board on the 12/3/2021 and after sending a email on the 25th of April I received a Email on the 26th of April stating "It should ship soon. Still setting up shipping to AUS." from David Pitts and nothing since. I will try another Email on 26th of May and see if there is any update

Stkilda123

New elf
I put my order for a F16V3 expansion board on the 12/3/2021 and after sending a email on the 25th of April I received a Email on the 26th of April stating "It should ship soon. Still setting up shipping to AUS." from David Pitts and nothing since. I will try another Email on 26th of May and see if there is any update
I'm sure you will get the order, my problem is i can't even put one in because it is not coming up with Australian postage!

Rebel Crowd

New elf
thought mine was being shipped from Aus but have just found it is coming from the states
My order was Australia Post but looks like they may of had a problem only got my order sent after emails to David

dpitts

Apprentice elf
Hi,

Sorry for the delays. I have only a few orders left to ship that were smaller orders for one of two pieces. I have sent an email to those customers expaining the delay. We are in process of shipping product to AUS so we can distribute locally. I have stopped orders from Australia until we have stock in Australia to make shipping faster. Do not want upset customers when shipping is delayed longer than promised.

Thanks David

Tasmoken

New elf
I am looking at ordering a F 16v3, may be two
please post as soon as you have stocks in Aus
and it would be useful to know what else will be available.