Fasteddy's 2011 RGB Christmas Light Show

dmoore

Senior elf
Eddy -

While the RGB is good, what really shines is the high quality of your sequencing. Great job there!
Ok, can you follow that up with a "behind the scenes" video showing how all this is hooked up in the day time?

cscool36

Full time elf
Well Done Eddy.
Great use of colours.
Now I know what I will be donig next year.
I now will be down to see you.
Keep up the good work.

Colin
:D :D

fasteddy

I have C.L.A.P
Global moderator
Thanks guys for the comments

dmoore said:
Eddy -

While the RGB is good, what really shines is the high quality of your sequencing. Great job there!
Ok, can you follow that up with a "behind the scenes" video showing how all this is hooked up in the day time?

My wiring is actually very messy and im actually embarrassed to show pictures of it as i had to reconfigure my whole show at the last minute due to electrical noise issues, so its not a good example of how to setup, im glad its 12vdc and not 240vdc.
But i will be putting up a couple of how to build posts on my candy canes, candles and lawn piano keys in the next few weeks

Zippy

New elf
I aspire to one day write as clean sequences as this in LSP. Awesome!

What kind of noise issues were you experiencing that required reconfiguration? I only ask because my power supplies and dd-100's are very close together along with my DR4 so I would like to learn from your experience.

fasteddy

I have C.L.A.P
Global moderator
Zippy said:
I aspire to one day write as clean sequences as this in LSP. Awesome!

What kind of noise issues were you experiencing that required reconfiguration? I only ask because my power supplies and dd-100's are very close together along with my DR4 so I would like to learn from your experience.

Thanks.

as far as my noise issues its outlined in this thread http://auschristmaslighting.com/forums/index.php/topic,1491.0.html