First Sequence by Kristmas (with a K)

Kaden

Pixels! I need more pixels!
Thanks to all the help and support I received from ACL, I now present my first sequence.

Hi-5 - Santa Claus Is Coming

Santa Claus Is Coming (First Run) on Vimeo

The sequence is much simpler than I had imagined, but I am still happy with it given it was the first and I learnt lots from it. The next one will be better :)

AAH

I love blinky lights :)
Community project designer
Glad you finally got going Kaden. You should be pretty pleased with that 1st sequence. I would be.

kel

Dedicated elf
work4.gif

Flash

Not a morning person, except on December 25th.
Great work Kaden. We came around and had a look around 9.30pm took a video of Santa in the window (the kids jaws hit the floor when they saw him move). The file is 265Mb if your able to receive or can put on a disc and pop it in your letter box, were only over the road behind Dreamworld.

Kaden

Flash said:
Great work Kaden. We came around and had a look around 9.30pm took a video of Santa in the window (the kids jaws hit the floor when they saw him move). The file is 265Mb if your able to receive or can put on a disc and pop it in your letter box, were only over the road behind Dreamworld.
I am normally wondering around outside with my youngest daughter handing out candy canes, but she is in bed by 9:30 so I missed seeing you.

Do you have a display up and running, seeing your so close, maybe I can just come see yours?

Kaden

Let me present my second and final sequence for my first year:

Mariah Carey - All I Want For Christmas Is You

All I Want for Christmas Is You on Vimeo

I had fun making this one because the pressure was off to have something up and running so enjoy!

Also if any one is coming to visit, make sure you drop me a PM so I can try and meet you there as it is great to meet ACL members.

Flash

Not a morning person, except on December 25th.
Kaden said:
I am normally wondering around outside with my youngest daughter handing out candy canes, but she is in bed by 9:30 so I missed seeing you.

Do you have a display up and running, seeing your so close, maybe I can just come see yours?

We have 4 strings of KMart powered by 4 by 8 channels. lol. But we are the brightest and biggest in the area. Only one other in our street. Which is strange considering the amount of kids in the area.

Working on 2013, at this point RGB & controllers are out of our reach, however one ball could change it all :D .