FPP Not Displaying Info

Andy247

New elf
Hi There Team,
I have booted up my lights to start testing before setting up for 2021. I started my RPi (Stand Alone Showplayer) that is running a BBB for a Matrix and also an F16v3 for a mega tree. When I reboot FPPD, the sequence starts playing, but no info is on the status screen, so I cannot see what song is playing, etc.
Screen shot below and I can start and stop the sequence, just no info. This screen shot was taken with a sequence running.....

Attachments

• FPP Capture.JPG
    FPP Capture.JPG
    141.9 KB · Views: 4

LawrenceDriveLights

Senior elf
It doesn’t appear that FPP has a date and time
Can the device reach the internet to access time or do you manually set the date and time and use a RTC

Andy247

New elf
It doesn’t appear that FPP has a date and time
Can the device reach the internet to access time or do you manually set the date and time and use a RTC
The device is connected via WiFi and that is how I access the GUI.
I tried to manually set the date/time and when I press submit, the fields just go blank.
I shut down system via mains power and let sit for 30min, rebooted and get same issue. If I reboot FPPD via the GUI, same issue exists also.

Andy247

New elf
Also, the list of songs does not appear until I click on the playlist drop down menu. Once I click this, I can see the songs, but still nothing about it playing.

Andy247

New elf
I think I just worked it out. I was accessing the GUI via the eth0 IP address before. I just accessed the GUI via the wlan0 IP and now everything seems to work fine. I can also access the GUI from my mobile via the wlan0 IP address too!!

Reactions: i13