PixelProject
New elf
- Joined
- Jun 1, 2026
- Messages
- 13
Good Afternoon Fellow Enthusiasts,
Having squared away this years light show, I'm starting to turn my attention to next year. This hobby bug has seriously bitten me hard! As part of the upgrade / expansion I plan to add a matrix to the garage door for next year, the stipulation of SWMBO is that the door MUST remain functional, so I'm thinking seeds will be the best way top go but thought I'd seek advise from those who have successfully executed a functional roller door matrix.
Cheers
James
Having squared away this years light show, I'm starting to turn my attention to next year. This hobby bug has seriously bitten me hard! As part of the upgrade / expansion I plan to add a matrix to the garage door for next year, the stipulation of SWMBO is that the door MUST remain functional, so I'm thinking seeds will be the best way top go but thought I'd seek advise from those who have successfully executed a functional roller door matrix.
Cheers
James