Gilbert Engineering Aussie Bulk Buy

Gee Family Light Show

Emma- Light Em Up Sequences
Hi Emma definitely interested Thankyou for asking. I’m at branxton so can nip over and pickup if you were happy for me to do so instead of a re-post.
Hi Kurt, that's perfect!! Did you want to send me an email with what your interested in (if you aren't sure that's ok), that way I have your email if I need to contact you?

Spoiler content hidden. Log in to see this content.

Gee Family Light Show

if events go ahead this year could potentially get a bunch taken to minis in other cities too
Yeah we were thinking of that, maybe posting to one person and if they are able to transport the props to the minis... Husband and I may even look at doing some travelling and going to other minis apart from Sydney... Will depend on what covid decides to do..

Thor

New elf
Hi Emma would be definitely interested. In Perth so I guess wait and see what the postage is. Thank you

Gee Family Light Show

Hi Emma would be definitely interested. In Perth so I guess wait and see what the postage is. Thank you
Hey, did you want to send me an email to gee.family6@bigpond.com and once we get numbers and a rough estimate of postage I can let you know via email... I've got lot of people interested and so emailing will make it easier to keep track of everyone :)

Cranzy

Full time elf
@Thor If there is a few of us in Perth, we could get emma to ship it to one of us and we all just pickup from there. You in our Perth discord chat?

Last year when I got an estimated quote from GE for directly shipping to me it wasn't over the top expensive so it might even end up cheaper going direct and getting a bulk order shipped direct to Perth rather than going via NSW.

Last edited:

Gee Family Light Show

@Thor If there is a few of us in Perth, we could get emma to ship it to one of us and we all just pickup from there. You in our Perth discord chat?

Last year when I got an estimated quote from GE for directly shipping to me it wasn't over the top expensive so it might even end up cheaper going direct and getting a bulk order shipped direct to Perth rather than going via NSW.
Yeah once we have the final numbers I will sort out everyone per state and if some live close by then it can be shipped to one house instead of several. At the moment we just wanting to see how many are interested to estimate the shipping to Aust.