Gilbert Engineering Aussie Bulk Buy

stevelee

Apprentice elf
I’m interested in getting a few items.

Where in Australia would they then get posted out from ? I’d like to compare shipping costs.
Cheers
Steve

I’ve also sent you an email.

Gee Family Light Show

Emma- Light Em Up Sequences
Hi everyone, If you are interested in the bulk buy, the cut off date to get what you are interested in purchasing, to me by the 1st March. We have had alot of interest so far and to be able to give a more precise shipping price, we need to let GE know what is being ordered so they can determine how big the pallet/boxes will be. I will also need everyone's email address and also location in Aust so we can sort out purchases by states. If we have numerous people that live near each other, we can arrange to have orders sent to the one location, which will also help on shipping costs... So please, if you haven't emailed me yet, or if you have and are unsure of what you want, please email me by the 1st March at gee.family6@bigpond.com with your details and order. Thanks everyone!!

Max Kabilafkas

Apprentice elf
Are there any savings on the prices of the individual pieces? Or is it just for shipping?

Gee Family Light Show

Do we have estimates on shipping yet for those waiting before they order?
Hi Cranzy,

The cut off date was the 1st March- that way we knew exactly the size being shipped and whether everything can be shipped to one location or best to be shipped too multiply locations. The shipping estimate was hard to give when we didn't know exactly how many were ordering (we had over 30 people say they were interested) and what they were ordering. But despite what is being said by some, the shipping cost isn't going to be a fortune.

Cranzy

Full time elf
Ok, here is some info just to give a rough idea on shipping in case anybody is on the fence to order.

Fire proof coro will not be used in this group buy as they don't have stock of that coro yet, (only in 6-8 weeks).

If all the coro goes to one person on a pallet and then redistributed, the pallet on its own will be in the vicinity of around US$2000. Add on import tax on that.
Now depending on how many are in on the group buy:
If there is about 10 people in the group buy .. then you looking at around US$210 on shipping it over.
If there is about 20 people in the group buy .. then you looking at around US$105 on shipping it over.

Then it will also need to be sent to each person on top of that.

For WA, I know currently there's interest from 3 of us who wants to order, and depending on what is ordered, get it packaged to one person here for around US$300, which will be US$100 each on shipping. Which would work better for us here. Not sure of other states.

darylc

404 darylc not found
Thanks for the update Cranzy. At the time I asked their website said fire proof coro available in March if I remember correctly hence the question

Gee Family Light Show

Ok, here is some info just to give a rough idea on shipping in case anybody is on the fence to order.

Fire proof coro will not be used in this group buy as they don't have stock of that coro yet, (only in 6-8 weeks).

If all the coro goes to one person on a pallet and then redistributed, the pallet on its own will be in the vicinity of around US$2000. Add on import tax on that.
Now depending on how many are in on the group buy:
If there is about 10 people in the group buy .. then you looking at around US$210 on shipping it over.
If there is about 20 people in the group buy .. then you looking at around US$105 on shipping it over.

Then it will also need to be sent to each person on top of that.

For WA, I know currently there's interest from 3 of us who wants to order, and depending on what is ordered, get it packaged to one person here for around US$300, which will be US$100 each on shipping. Which would work better for us here. Not sure of other states.
Hi Cranzy,

Just to clarify- orders won't need to be sent to each person, as I have worked out with everyone in the buy that the NSW people are located within a few hours of each other- and Brenton and I are happy to organise to meet people half way that are more than 2hrs from delivery. QLD- all the people who ordered are located within a 2hr drive from each other so they will be able to pick up from the one spot. Otherwise we will use the Minis to help deliver. As for WA and VIC- only 1 person from these two states have ordered- so we will be working out the cheapest way to get the order to them. But everyone who has ordered is aware of this.