good day from melbourne

bjpc2716

who dares win
8) good day to all is year place a mega tree with stand light next year i want place controllers i time on my hands here is a drawing of it i want to do if it can work before spending money once again thanks alot

Attachments

• COMPUTER LIGHTS LAYOUT.jpg
    COMPUTER LIGHTS LAYOUT.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 36
  • COMPUTER LIGHTS LAYOUT.jpg
    COMPUTER LIGHTS LAYOUT.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 22

David_AVD

Grandpa Elf
Community project designer
Generous elf
The Ray Wu 27 channel controllers are for DC strings.

To use 2811 strings / strips, you want a pixel controller such as the J1SYS PIXAD8, P12R or P2. All of those have E1.31 (Ethernet) input so you don't need a DMX interface either.

fasteddy

I have C.L.A.P
Global moderator
You may want to download the ECG-P12R manual wich will show you how it all connects. Also take another look at the ACL 101 lighting manual. specifically pages 54 to 56 as well as page 63 for a basic layout diagram

In a nut shell you dont need a ECG-D4 if you are going to run 2811 pixels all you need is a network switch (if having more than one e1.31 controller) as the ECG-P12R and the ECG-P2 controllers connect directly into the network

bjpc2716

who dares win
8) thanks to all i am having major problems we i downloads those files my computer cannot open it drive my crazy i need help thanks to all

kel

Dedicated elf
welcome38.png

bjpc2716

who dares win
8) many thanks to all for the warm welcome tonight is last time the lights are on i live in the western suburbs

Christmas on Clarafield

Full time elf
That's not far at all. It would be great to have another animated display this side of town. Hopefully you can make it to the mini expo held around May/June. It's a great way to meet others and share ideas.