Greetings from Adelaide

msherratt

New elf
Hi all I am new to the Christmas lights display scene but pressure from my kids has caused me to bite the bullet and start researching it. Very daunting but hoping this forum helps.

mellowcouple

Full time elf
Hi and welcome to ACL. Nice to see another South Aussie join the forum. Jump into chat sometime there's plenty of help in there.

i13

Dedicated elf
Welcome to ACL from another South Australian.

I strongly agree it is worth going to the mini and logging into chat to meet the ACL community.

It is only February but the first year is the most work to set up from scratch. It is a good idea to start researching and planning now because there is sufficient time left to get everything ready for December 2016.

Looking forward to helping you out. Questions are always welcome.

Fing

Full time elf
Generous elf
Welcome to the madhouse :D

I still get pressure from my kids and they are 27, 25, 23. No help, just pressure lol

Lots of good people here who are generous with their knowledge and time.
Cheers
Fing

msherratt

New elf
Thanks to all who have replied. Still getting used to the tapatalk app and how the forum works. Thanks also for the tips will certainly put them to good use.
Cheers. Michael

kel

Dedicated elf
welcome56.gif

Kitman

Full time elf
Hey Michael,

good to see another Adelaidian join the mix, and also another Michael :) are you north south east or west (all of this will influence my opinion of you before we even meet or talk lol)

In addition to the 101 how to manual it could be useful to watch the videos here http://www.holidaycoro.com/kb_results.asp?ID=15 I was having some difficulties understanding things by just reading them but after watching the video's I could understand it all so may be usefull for you also.

Hopefully you can make the mini.
Kitman (aka Michael)