Greetings from the Biggest Little City in the World

NataleAngolo

New elf
I am Natale Angolo (Christmas Corner in Italian) and this is my second year doing a Christmas light show. I really enjoy it. The first year lights were simply hung and sequenced in about six days. Do to power availability I could only have 1 16 channel LOR controller. This year the lights are all LED (expect the yellow couldn't find locally). I can now double the controllers to 2 and the 2014 show will have 32 channels. One thing I did learn this year is a show is about the elements in it. 2013 saw the lights on a wall from the city of Bethlehem, It was okay I was pleased but not a lot of elements. the plan for 2014 is to build a small desert frontier town with a house, city street, sheriff/jail and church with additional elements. It will be fun to create. I am working on videos from this year. There are some posted on You Tube if you search Natale Angolo 2012 or Natale Angolo 2013. Always enjoys how others think I did. Someone told me last year that if you are happy with the show then that is what it is about.

Thanks

kel

Dedicated elf
welcome32.gif

DeeJai

Is that Magic Smoke?!?
Welcome aboard.. This is a great place to ask your questions and be sure to go through the wiki and forum as there is a wealth of information there.