1. New to Christmas lighting? Get started with the AusChristmasLighting 101 Manual:
    auschristmaslighting.com/wiki/AusChristmasLighting-101

Greetings from Yea, Vic

Discussion in 'New Members Say Hello' started by AUSMCMLXXXV, Dec 15, 2010.

1. AUSMCMLXXXV

AUSMCMLXXXV New Elf

Hey everyone im Josh,
    stumbled upon this site tonight whilst looking up info on LOR.

Currently running approximatly 5000 lights in a basic static display although im rather happy with how its turned out this year. Most of the lights are from the Arlec clearence centre. . . cos they were cheap
    Have been wanting to build a sound to light display since the Carson Williams (?) wizards in winter video came into circulation about 5 chrissys ago.
    i plan on doing something more extravagent next year most likely LOR and have many questions.
    But I will try have a good read of the forums before i start asking
    Cheers
    Josh

edit spellcheck

2. Robbo

Robbo Full Time Elf

Hi Josh,

you could also jump into the chat room and ask questions, heaps of willing enthusiasts to help get you on your way
    ;-)

welcome to the journey that is Synchronised displays....it's gonna be a hell of a ride

3. Beacy

Beacy It's so much better on the dark side

Welcome Josh

Well your in the right place to find out about it this is a great source of info & help from the basics to cutting edge new technology, I wouldn't run out and buy the LOR stuff yet there are lots of options out there have a look around and drop into chat which will help you work out what you want for next year

Beacy

4. fasteddy

fasteddy I have C.L.A.P Global Moderator Generous Elf

Find Me On:
    Welcome to ACL. As the guys below have said lots of info and great guys here to help you on your journey towards 2011