Greetings from Yea, Vic

AUSMCMLXXXV

New elf
Hey everyone im Josh,
stumbled upon this site tonight whilst looking up info on LOR.

Currently running approximatly 5000 lights in a basic static display although im rather happy with how its turned out this year. Most of the lights are from the Arlec clearence centre. . . cos they were cheap
Have been wanting to build a sound to light display since the Carson Williams (?) wizards in winter video came into circulation about 5 chrissys ago.
i plan on doing something more extravagent next year most likely LOR and have many questions.
But I will try have a good read of the forums before i start asking
Cheers
Josh

edit spellcheck

Robbo

Full time elf
Hi Josh,

you could also jump into the chat room and ask questions, heaps of willing enthusiasts to help get you on your way
;-)

welcome to the journey that is Synchronised displays....it's gonna be a hell of a ride

Beacy

It's so much better on the dark side
Welcome Josh

Well your in the right place to find out about it this is a great source of info & help from the basics to cutting edge new technology, I wouldn't run out and buy the LOR stuff yet there are lots of options out there have a look around and drop into chat which will help you work out what you want for next year

Beacy

fasteddy

I have C.L.A.P
Global moderator
Welcome to ACL. As the guys below have said lots of info and great guys here to help you on your journey towards 2011