Gutter Clips

italianganga

New elf
Looks to be the same stuff I used to make the brackets for my roof lines -

You cut it to length and bend as needed.
Thankyou so so much, I will go and check them out at bunnings, Planning on attaching PVC pipe to my gutters but the Boss (My wife) doesnt want me to drill into the gutters and the plastic hooks dont cut it.

Would you know how I can attach PVC conduit to brick? Do I need to drill the clip in, is there any brick hooks etc?

djgra79

My name is Graham & I love flashing lights!
Global moderator
Generous elf
Thankyou so so much, I will go and check them out at bunnings, Planning on attaching PVC pipe to my gutters but the Boss (My wife) doesnt want me to drill into the gutters and the plastic hooks dont cut it.

Would you know how I can attach PVC conduit to brick? Do I need to drill the clip in, is there any brick hooks etc?
Brick Crabs clamp onto the bricks (assuming you have recessed mortar between them) and then you can ziptie conduit etc to them. I do this for my matrix panels that have a conduit frame. Alternative is to silicone some plastic cable tie mounts (take off the sticky backs first) onto the bricks and then cable tie to those. I do this on my roof outlines and my previous garage vertical conduit lines.

Indigogyre

Journeyman Elf
Generous elf
I'm not currently home and have access to my files but I 3d printed a LOT of PETG clips to use for 1/2" pvc. The clips all worked out very well for what I wanted and none of them broke during the season. I used a combination of files I found on Thingiverse and Inspire Lights. Keep in m ind that my show runs when the weather is between -23 - 16c. The great thing is that some of the clips I printed ended up doubling for cable supports.

Dean