Halloween Music

OzAz

Senior elf
Global moderator
Want some Halloween themed music for your Halloween party or background music for your Halloween show?

links for sites with free music:

Monster Mashups - Go to the Photos page then click on the Monster Mash Albums. Mashups from 2004 till 2016, 2017 currently in the works. - Songs with Halloween themes or 'scary' titles mashed with other tunes and/or 'electro' beats.
DarkWinter - various tracks and albums from various artists - lots of 'experimental' and 'ambient' tunes.
Halloween Hits - "Mix tapes" of songs with Halloween themes or 'scary' titles, includes some instrumental 'spooky sounds' tracks, 'Albums' from 2004 - 2017. Note: site only live in October.
GraveCast - "Mix tapes" of songs with Halloween themes or 'scary' titles. Lots of them! Also some Sound Effects downloads and a podcast.
Rest In Pieces - More "Mix tapes" of songs with Halloween themes or 'scary' titles. 6 downloads via http://www.halloweenforum.com (you may need to register to download):
  1. Volume 1
  2. Volume 2
  3. Volume 3
  4. Volume 4
  5. Volume 5
  6. Volume 6

Hallmark Halloween - Sound effects and 'spooky' songs. Forgot which website I got them from so they're available on my dropbox

links for sites where you have to pay:

Sam Haynes - on bandcamp - some of his albums are free, or you can buy them for as low as $1 USD - mostly electronic 'spooky'/'ambient' music. If you pay $zero for the free ones you don't get full access to them on bandcamp, so if you're a bandcamp member you might want to pay $1 so you can stream them.
Gore Galore Halloween Music - from site "Your one stop shop for Halloween Music and Haunted House sound effects!" Albums are $14 (USD)

Updated: 14/10/2017 - Added Rest In Pieces links

Disclaimer: you often get what you pay for and I haven't listened to all the free music available. Have downloaded all the MM and HH mix tapes and there are, IMHO, some good tracks on them; at least the few I've had chance to listen to so far.

Last edited:

djgra79

My name is Graham & I love flashing lights!
Global moderator
Generous elf
Thanks Oz. I've ripped some music from youtube videos also, just search spooky, creepy or scary music - lots to choose from!