Hello Brisbane Team

TheAccent

New elf
Hi All,

Have been interested in doing these lights for years and old house was not suitable. I am in the process of building a new house and looking to plan this for next year. Have watched several video's on YouTube and then stumbled across this site the other night and I couldn't believe there was a specific site dedicated to Australia.... very cool!

Looking forward to getting something together for next year!

I would love to reach out to some local people and hear their experiences!

Freman

Uh Oh Elf
Generous elf
Hi fellow wtf is this weather person.

It's fun, stressful, fun, hot, stressful, fun, and can get a bit expensive, set yourself a budget :D

brando

Full time elf
Hi mate. There's plenty of awesome displays around Brisy to check out as well. @Jarrad33 has an epic display out at Capalaba if you're wanting to set your sights high.
My show is first year down at Ormeau if you venture south at all, but check out the display locations at the top and find someone near to you and reach out to them. One thing you'll find about most people on here is they're always willing to help

TheAccent

New elf
Yeah, I am in Grange. I went over to Kelvin Grove to look at Giles1... didn't knock at the door though!

Yes, budget will be interesting!

Freman

Uh Oh Elf
Generous elf
A couple of us have more modest displays up here, you're welcome to wander up to Caboolture if you're bored and I'll regale you with the fun and regrets (I regret starting with the megatree :D)