Hello from Brisbane (Redlands)

dmeston

New elf
Planning to step up my game for 2022 and dive into pixel lights and programming etc.

This is my current set up using home made elements with some hanging baskets zip tied together with lights zip tied to the frames (8 in total). Had these for about 6 years now and have connected them using some electrical wire and creating plugs where I needed them using Clipsal quickconnects. They’ve served their purpose well but now it’s time to up their ante a bit 😂.

Thinking I’ll start out by replacing these elements and adding a few of the mini Xmas trees and learn the ropes and then potentially add a mega tree in 2023 plus a few more elements such as roof and window frame lines plus other pieces along the diagonal roof line.

9D055683-4106-49E1-BBC4-7698C40C25F9.jpeg

Lots to learn!

David_AVD

Grandpa Elf
Community project designer
Generous elf
No problem. There's usually a meet each year around May - June where ACL members get together.

Don't forget to check out the ACL 101 manual and pop into chat sometime to say hello and ask questions.

tacaram

New elf
Welcome mate - also in Redlands (Capalaba). Looking forward to seeing how your display develops.