Hello from Charlestown NSW

OzAz

Senior elf
Global moderator
might be able to make that time, let you know later this week

Also I may have access to a meeting room with projector in the CBD if we want to organise a micro mini

roo

Full time elf
Great to hear JonD.

On another note for thoses who need any 6 core security cable. I have found this on ebay and willing to go get some on Monday next week. If anyone wants some I can pick up some for them as well. All I would need is the $25 in my bank to pay for it. Only doing it for locals . Let me know if you want any and Id give you my bank detaills and I will hand deliver them to you.
http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/6-Core-14-20-Security-Alarm-Cable-100m-Rolls-/291996276519?

JonD

New elf
TByrne said:
Anything in particular you'd like to see JonD?

No Nothing in particular just interested in hearing what everyone is using and what they have found works.
show you all my plan and get feedback from you guys :)
other than that just put faces to all these names lol

Habbosrus

Back again
Sounds good. I'm a little rusty after being mia for 12 months, but glad to share, listen and as Jon said, put faces to names. I see this as hopefully just the start of something bigger or ongoing.

Jamie

Lighting up the night.
Welcome to ACL. Looking forward to seeing what you come up with, considering the start you already have.. Enjoy

Habbosrus

Back again
If you have something/things you'd like to bring along, please feel free to do so. If you have some software on computer, etc, bring the computer along and we can hook it up to a tv so we can all see it.
Please feel free to walk straight down the driveway to the rear of house/backyard, that's where you'll normally find me. You'll know you have the right house/driveway because my blue Great Wall X200 is down the driveway, facing the street.
If you have kids that would like to come for a swim, they're more than welcome (they must be supervised while in pool)

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 13

Habbosrus

Back again
We had the inaugural Newcastle/Central Coast meet and greet today. It was a small gathering with 3 in attendance, but very worthwhile and informative. It was great to meet Jon and Troy and I learned a great deal from both. Looking forward to another get together in the near future. I'd be keen on holding a get together and incorporate families for a bbq and pool party if weather permits, if there is interest.