Hello from Christmas in the Shire

Christmas in the Shire

Apprentice elf
G'day all,

My name is Craig and I live in the Sutherland Shire in Sydney. I have been doing static displays for many years and this year is my 2nd LOR display. I have 48 channels of AC channels and looking to convert to low voltage DC (slowly!). The weather has been a little hard to handle this year and DC seems to be the way to go. I'm particularly interested in the RGB side of things. I'm tired of installing 3 and 4 sets of lights in different colours. It takes so much time. RGB is the way to go!
I too think lighting all year round! Seems like I may be amongst similar minded people!!!!!
Looking forward chatting and learning a whole bunch.

Cheers
Craig

Mike

CLAP infected!
Welcome Craig.

Personally I like the dc, hurts less when you get zapped. This seems to be the place for RGB at the moment too.

Enjoy your stay

fasteddy

I have C.L.A.P
Global moderator
Welcome Craig to ACL. I myself grew up as a Shire boy, living in Sylvania Waters before i moved down the south coast.
You will find lots of great info here to help you on your RGB journey for 2011, and as a few of us guys have gone through the pain of getting this going in 2010. 2011 should be much easier as the software should catch up and some of the annoying bugs will get sorted.
So feel free to join in and also the chat room is a great place for getting some help and sharing ideas.