Hello from Pennsylvania USA

1PaDeerhunter

New elf
Hello Everyone, John here from right outside Philadelphia PA. Loved putting lights up as a kid with my dad and moved to putting up lights at my own house. I did/do a basic setup with lights outlining my house to bushes and stuff. I added a music box which has six outlets to change or pulse the lights. I always wanted to add a choreographed display and was heading towards LED C7-C9 AC voltage strings until I discovered RGB Pixels. Which is now my new goal. looking forward to interacting with everyone and sucking up as much knowledge as you guys can give out!
Thanks a lot for the opportunity to move to the next nevel with some help.
John K

kymm4

New elf
OMG (go the phillies , myslef and the family are australia's biggest phillies fans ,even been to a home game and made it on the big screen ,was a trip of a life time :) ) welcome to the fourms people here will be more then willing to help you anything ive found good luck with your displays :)

1PaDeerhunter

New elf
OMG (go the phillies , myslef and the family are australia's biggest phillies fans ,even been to a home game and made it on the big screen ,was a trip of a life time :) ) welcome to the fourms people here will be more then willing to help you anything ive found good luck with your displays :)
Glad to hear that! They are not doing so well this year, and the maroon uniforms got to go! My Philly list is Eagles, Phillies, Flyers, and then Sixers. Football has always been my true love, had season tickets back in the days before kids! Hahahaha