Hello from Saskatchewan Canada

Duncan10

New elf
Hi Gang.
So I have been looking at doing some fancier light shows for Christmas. So here I am trying to learn all I can from people who have been doing it. I am fairly handy and do understand some electronics. But where I am getting lost is in the terminology being used to describe things. Lots of acronyms... I feel I have a fair bit of time to prepare for next year however modest. But I would like to have the best in the small town we live in. And since there are no other controlled displays it should not be to hard. I would like to have 2-3 stars in smart pixels maybe a couple of hoops to do the chasing pixels. As well as some of the leds that are just the on/off. I know I will have lots of questions and hope I get answers I can understand.. LOL..
Thanks in advance gang
Duncan10

fasteddy

I have C.L.A.P
Global moderator
Welcome to ACL, lots of info and great members that will help you achieve your display goals for 2018

Benslights

Dedicated elf
Global moderator
Welcome to ACL and hope you find the info you need here and that you make heaps of friends on this site

Duncan10

New elf
Thanks for the welcome all. I have downloaded the manual and gone through once. Now for the next time which will help things sink in a bit more. Then the 4 times after that.

Cheers Duncan