Hello from Sunny Kiama, NSW

DrewSue

New elf
Hi my name is Susan, my husband drew and I have been pretty keen christmas light people ever since we bought our own place.

Looking to get a little more creative with our displays.

Found out about the website from Eddys in Albion park!

HI to all!!!

fasteddy

I have C.L.A.P
Global moderator
Welcome to ACL, glad you found this place through my display. You will find lots of info here on how to create a great synchronised show. Feel free to jump into the chat room for some advice as well.
If you want feel free to come by and i can go through a few things with you to help you start your journey of understanding, it always nice to have another enthusiest living near by.

Bird

LOR user
18.gif

to ACL Sue and Drew
I think you will find a lot of friendly helpful people here.
What ever you have in mind for yard and house lighting upgrades you should find an answer and/or ideas here.

DrewSue

New elf
thanks guys.

Eddy weve only been past your house about 100 times this year!

Thanks for the offer of explaining things..... right now it all looks very complicated!

fasteddy

I have C.L.A.P
Global moderator
DrewSue said:
thanks guys.

Eddy weve only been past your house about 100 times this year!

Thanks for the offer of explaining things..... right now it all looks very complicated!

Feel free to knock on my door, tonight may be the last chance for a close up while its running. It seems complicated for everyone at first but with any hobby the more you learn the more knowldge you gain and everything becomes easier.