Hello from The Bird Family

Bird

LOR user
Since I have decided to make these forums my new home I thought I should say a formal Hello.

I have a small 16 channel LOR and 2 CCR's for the current animation plus a couple of static items to round out the display. I have a huge arsenal of 3 songs. :) This is my 2nd year for animation.

I have a family of 5, wife, two older boys (moved out) and one daughter at home. We live a bit north of Cincinnati, Ohio. We all like Christmas, but of course, I have an obsession with it. Best time of the year as far as I'm concerned.

I am 55 years old. I like to design and build things. However, at my age, seems learning new things doesn't come as fast as it use to. :D I like working with wood and I have a pilot's license.

I am self employed in several ways. Main job is residential home appraising. Then comes selling home & auto insurance. Next is buying foreclosed homes, remodeling and selling them.

And no, my avatar is not me.

fasteddy

I have C.L.A.P
Global moderator
Glad you like the place, what seems confusing now will be much easier to understand over time, we all started with no knowlwdge in this hobby, so reading and asking questions is a sure bet to gain the understanding.

Superman

I Have C.L.A.P and its very infectious
Global moderator
Hi Bird and Welcome to ACL. As you've no doubt seen we'll certainly do our best to keep feeding your brain. Enjoy.