Hello from the Northern Territory

deanneat

New elf
Hello all, "We" have decided to lash out and learn all about pixel displays. We (being my 3 sons, wife, and myself) started this year with the standard flashing solar cheapies and have set a goal to "do it properly" this year. We actively involve ourselves with Halloween and Christmas and enjoy building/creating things so we all think this can be the next fun thing to do.

djgra79

My name is Graham & I love flashing lights!
Global moderator
Generous elf

deanneat

New elf
Hey Guys - thank you :)
I'm currently getting my head around xlights and in no rush to get stuff that I wont need, so reading lots, slowly getting there :)

grungle25

Apprentice elf
Hey Guys - thank you :)
I'm currently getting my head around xlights and in no rush to get stuff that I wont need, so reading lots, slowly getting there :)
Hi mate. I'm a Darwin local and have been using pixels since 2012. I started using xLights in 2016. Almost everything I learned was from this forum. It is awesome and the members are super helpful.
I'm in the northern suburbs so if you wanted to see any hardware just send me a message.

deanneat

New elf
Awesome Grungle25 would love too. Hey Brad, I am in Durack - Palmerston :) Have a side business fixing electronic devices, phones, computers etc. I like to tinker and have built FPV drones, a Coffee table Arcade machine, so this is just another awesome time waster for me :) There is an incredible display around the corner from me and the fellow does both Christmas and Halloween - and just seeing his display and efforts each year is just amazing.

Edit - hey Baldboy - it's always toasty up here, endless summer........ like always :)