Hello!

maxtima4

New elf
Hello,

My name is Tim and I have a problem, i love christmas lights!

Just Kidding. I have loved christmas lights all my life and now I am taking it next level. Last year was my first year with animated lighting.

I am a LightShow Pro user with, as of last year, 48 channels controlling unknown amount of lights. I am working on some things for this upcoming year and found this website via planetchristmas. I have learned so much already and cant wait to see what I can learn from the very talent people on this site.

Thanks
Tim

http://koskochristmas.webs.com/

AAH

I love blinky lights :)
Community project designer
Welcome to ACL Tim.
Just had a look at your 2011 Carol of the Bells. It's amazing how good a display can look with a well synched display even with low channel counts.

oldmanfathertime1000

Computers, music, audio, video, electronics
Hey Tim, I'm down in Louisiana & glad to see you in this forum.

I watched all of your videos & you did an outstanding job with your sequencing for your lights.
I really enjoyed every one of them.
You are in the right forum if you wish to learn there is so much more you can do besides LOR.
These guys are the cream of the crop when it comes to the real world of the DIY way of doing things. They can answer just about every concern & question you can hit them with & believe me, they are not shy about it. Be careful cause a few of them really do have their heads on up-side down(down-under) & if it wasn't that they were so smart, I'd have to go ask my wife for answers...lol
Be sure to drop into the chat room & teach us some thing new....

Sully

kel

Dedicated elf
welcome41.png

Bird

LOR user
Welcome.gif

to ACL Tim

Watched your videos, my favorite was 2011 Show Open / Hallelujah. With just one season, you have good sequencing skills. Look forward to see what you do this year.

Lots of info in the forums and Wiki. Lots of questions and answers in the chat room also. Jump in and say HI.

fasteddy

I have C.L.A.P
Global moderator
Welcome to ACLand the addiction, feel free to ask any questions and join the chat room, always people willing to help here.

maxtima4

New elf
Well Thank You for the big welcome. I appreciate all the kind words. I am pretty excited how last year came out but I ran out of time as you can tell with the "Believe" song but I cant wait till this upcoming year.

I thought I learned alot in the past years leading up to my first year last year, but I have to send a BIG THANK YOU to Fasteddy and the Christams101 Manual. I have learned alot from that thing.

I think in 2013 I want to start thinking RGB but for now I am taking it a year at a time.

Glad to be apart of this!

Thanks Again!
Tim

ewanh

what goes here?
Welcome to ACL!

Acceptance of your problem is the first step...... ordering direct from the manufacturer in China is the second....