Help get me over the line

fasteddy

I have C.L.A.P
Global moderator
Well done John and well deserved. Normally displays like this get missed with competitions because most of the competitions are sponsored by the shops that sell christmas decorations and these types of displays are not a good advertisement for them

bbayjohn

Senior elf
Fasteddy said:
Well done John and well deserved. Normally displays like this get missed with competitions because most of the competitions are sponsored by the shops that sell christmas decorations and these types of displays are not a good advertisement for them

Thanks Eddy, That means a lot to me coming from you. Next year I hope to have a pixel mega tree and sequence toy shack. ( you wouldn't still have of that in a lms file ? ;) )The first time I saw your display it blew me away. All the best for the new year

mborg10

Michael Borg
bbayjohn said:
Fasteddy said:

Thanks Eddy, That means a lot to me coming from you. Next year I hope to have a pixel mega tree and sequence toy shack. ( you wouldn't still have of that in a lms file ? ;) )The first time I saw your display it blew me away. All the best for the new year
Eds display was soooooo 2012. Haha let's see you bring it up to date for 2015. Pressures on.