Hey all

cbensch

New elf
Hey. I'm new to this group and am interested in changing over to a rgb controlled show from my old single colour lights. I will be looking at changing over my whole set up as I have only been running my lights previously on a 48 channel controller I built using an arduino mega and 6 relay boards. So lights were on/off only. I live in Adelaide and was wondering where the best place to start with this whole process would be. Are there any suppliers in adelaide for parts and components?
Thanks for your help :)

Attachments

• 20191209_204439.jpg
    20191209_204439.jpg
    600.5 KB · Views: 12

AAH

I love blinky lights :)
Community project designer
Welcome to ACL
daryl_c may or may not have some Falcon pixel controllers and he's in Adelaide. There's at least 1 thread on ACL where he's detailing what he's got as far as F16's, F48's etc.
Advatek is in Melbourne and make the Pixlite 16 and Pixlite 4.
I'm in Bendigo, Central Vic, and I have several Pi and Beaglebone Black based pixel controllers and lots of other stuff like pixels, power supplies, pigtails, power distribution boards etc etc.
There are a fair few Adelaide ACL members and if you look on the display locations link at top you may find someone nearby if you need a hand or want to see a display in person.

cbensch

New elf
Thanks mate il flick him a message. It seems another of people on here are helping each other out.. its great to see a community like this.

djgra79

My name is Graham & I love flashing lights!
Global moderator
Generous elf
Welcome to ACL.
If you have not already, download and read the 101 manual as it covers all topics and areas to consider for doing a pixel light show.
As for suppliers, Alan has given you some, but here is a more extensive list: