Hey all

CommunityGrinch

New elf
Hey all,
So like everyone else at this time of year I stumbled across this site.

Basically I am starting to lay the foundations for Christmas next year. This year I ordered a Grinch outfit online just for something to do, on the last day of school I dressed up stood out the front and handed out lollipops to all the kids and adults that went past.

The amount of smiles and excitement on everyone's faces was just amazing. I have been contacted for photos, handing out candy canes to some day care children and to hand out presents at a local community get together.

So obviously this enhanced my Christmas spirit so want to do more next year. Hence where I found this website - I am now looking at how to have a little 'Grinchy' Christmas light display next year.

Look forward to reading and learning.

CommunityGrinch

New elf
While funny - that isn't me. It's all about smiles, and sharing joy. Everyone (and absolutely no offence intended) can do a Christmas set up whether it be Lightshows, Photos etc I am one who likes to stand out so hence looking to share the joy with my own Grinchy Twist.

merryoncherry

Senior elf
Everyone loves the Grinch, especially after the most recent movie, that version is so adorable. (My kid got really freaked out on her first encounter with Santa because he woke her up with a really loud HoHoHo, so... all about presentation I suppose.)