hey from Perth, W.A.

griswald1

New elf
how you going people, im Luke, from Perth Western Australia. my family and i have been doing some sort of light display for a few years now, but like most other light nutters, i want more each year! lol
i was glad to find a whole forum of like minded christmas light addicted people!!! :D
anyway, i am wanting to eventually go down the path of having controllers etc,m but at this stage my display is largley a static one.
still gets plenty of people enjoying it of course, and this year will again be bigger than the last....

anyway, look forward to picking peoples brains, and seeing what others are doing.

cheers
luke

kel

Dedicated elf
welcome59.gif

Bird

LOR user
Welcome.gif

to ACL Luke

Sound like you already have CLAP, so you will fit right in with this bunch. :)
Christmas Lighting Addiction Problem

If you haven't found it yet, the AusChristmasLighting 101 manual is a great resource. And start your animation journey the easy way, only animate a small portion of your current static display and then each year animate a little more. That way each year your will be improving your display without putting up a larger display. I'm sure that will only hold you for a year or two and then you'll want to put up an even larger display with all of it animated. :)

kane

Dedicated elf
Hi Luke

Welcome to ACL - there are a few of us over this side of the country, so depending on where you are located, you might want to pop in to one of our displays to have a chat.

Cheers

Kane

fasteddy

I have C.L.A.P
Global moderator
Welcome to ACL, you will find many like minded CLAP effected members here, so feel at home and ask any questions

griswald1

New elf
Thanks for the welcome guys, look forward to gaining more knowledge as time goes by!
Definitely a sufferer of C.L.A.P. !!!!
I am endeavouring to make my display animated a little bit at a time... Probably left it too late this year as I already have projects on the go....
Anyway
Cheers
Luke