Hi all. Bryan in Melbourne

bdp

New elf
Glad to have found the forum,
my father in law's keen on getting control of his display and if my house is built in time I might have my own this year too.

I recently built the Altronics controller kit for the inlaws but not having luck getting it going.
I wish I'd found this forum first. I haven't found any posts about this kit, so if anybody has one I'd be keen to get some voltage readings as the guys in the Altronics kit department haven't been a lot of help as all the predicted readings are correct but mine still won't behave as expected.

Anyway, I'm going to plough through the forum and hardware info pages to get a better idea of what I should have done.
Might even try to get to the meetup in June.

I'm just past Frankston and looking forward to learning a lot. I'm a keen electronics builder and computer, fishing and photography nerd.

artzy

artzy-Noble Christmas
Welcome Bryan

Great time to be joining the group, we are having a get together or mini in early June, which will have lots of information sharing and learning opportunities.

Paul

Superman

I Have C.L.A.P and its very infectious
Global moderator
Hi Bryan and welcome to ACL. You defiantly have found the right forum for your upcoming project and your best start would be to try and make it to the mini in a few weeks. With your interests you will enjoy what goes on in here.

Steve

fasteddy

I have C.L.A.P
Global moderator
Welocome to ACL, you will find a very helpful and talented bunch of people here that are always willing to help. So lets your addiction begin

kel

Dedicated elf
7.gif