Hi All From Brisbane

Jarrad33

150k of Pixels for 2023
Hi All

I have been doing the yearly xmas lights for the past 7 years (Since having kids) but never got in to the automated light UNTIL this year. Looking to learn a lot while here and hope you can help me along the way.

Talk soon
Jarrad

Attached is a picture from last year and want to go better

Attachments

• 20181215_194103 (Medium).jpg
    20181215_194103 (Medium).jpg
    167.3 KB · Views: 23

Jarrad

I find your lack of Pixels Disturbing
Welcome to the nutt house Jarrad, if you havnt already have a look at the 101 manual, it helped me a lot and the blokes in here are very help[full

bpratt

Senior elf
Welcome aboard Jarrad33, like you I've been doing some form of Christmas lights for the 4 years we've been here in Jimboomba.

This year will be my first year with pixel lighting, but will continue to use my old led lights to do the lighting around the house, whilst the new pixel lighting will be 70+ metres away down closer to the road.

AAH

I love blinky lights :)
Community project designer
Welcome to ACL. There's plenty of ACL members around Brissie so if you're after a 1 on 1 chat there's probably someone available. Checking out some of their displays during December and asking about things would give you a running start.

Jarrad33

150k of Pixels for 2023
@Jarrad Yeah i have been through it a lot already and answered a number of questions for me

@jamesski Im in Victoria point

@bpratt You are int he same quote as me. Ill use my old one too as I have put a lot of money into this already

MD389

New elf
Welcome!!

Seems to be lots of Brisbane members, will be able to see you guys from space soon :D