Hi Everyone

djgra79

My name is Graham & I love flashing lights!
Global moderator
Generous elf
Welcome to ACL! Make sure to check out the 101 manual as this is the best starting point and covers almost every topic to consider for the hobby.
Lots of info in the forums to search and read, and always someone in the chatroom if you have an urgent question, or just to say hi!

Mark_M

Annoying Elf
Generous elf
Hello and Welcome to ACL @Bwaterhouse !
As said above; Read up on the ACL 101 manual. https://auschristmaslighting.com/threads/auschristmaslighting-101-manual.1889/.

- As I saw a comment on a newbie's Facebook post:
"Hope your single, rich, and have a full liquor cabinet."

Read up, study, study, plan and repeat. Make sure you know what you're wanting before you spend money!

I would diffidently look around before buying kits, much cheaper and more suited when custom made. And it's part of the fun making your own!

Enjoy the community.

Bwaterhouse

New elf
Thanks @Mark_M for the welcome,

I have a neighbour on here who has done a fantastic job, my little solar fairy lights do not compete hence getting started with pixels.

I am looking forward to getting more involved over the next few months to learn and having a display this year.
The way things are currently looking it may be one of the very few activities families may be able to get out and do.

Thank you for the warm welcome